Now in its fourth generation, the PM4 has a number of new features for the serious rower, while also retaining the simplicity of earlier models. You can either get on the machine and just row, or you can choose from a library of pre-set workouts that load instantly.
- Automatic Operation: Just start to row and the monitor turns on and gives feedback. You don’t have to push a single button.
- Accurate tracking of performance data: distance, speed, pace, calories and watts
- Five display options: all data, force curve, rowing with a pace boat, bar chart and large print
- LogCard: Removable LogCard stores workout data and personal preferences. A LogCard is included with every PM4.
- USB Interface: transfer of data to PC or Mac
- Easy menu-driven operation: accesses a powerful list of features:
- Preset workouts
- Save favorite workouts
- Row against a previous performance or pace boat
- Play games: The Fish Game; Darts; Target Training
- Row with an animated rower to learn technique
- Review past workout results
- Choose from multiple language options.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Built in wireless compatibility with ANT heart rate technology (chest belt provided), offers improved transmission and eliminates interference from nearby rowers. Also compatible with Polar heart rate technology, if optional Polar receiver is installed (available from Concept2).
- Rechargeable Battery Pack: As you row you will actually be recharging your battery. The battery pack can also be recharged by connecting the PM4 to a PC through the USB port.
- Increased Memory Capacity: to allow for future expansion and features
- Supports Machine to Machine Racing: has the computing power to support both wireless and wired racing. No PCs needed
Each PM4 can be used in conjunction with a Concept 2 LogCard. The LogCard will automatically store all your workout data so that you can chart your improvement over time. You can also program and store your favourite workouts on the LogCard for instant set-up, as well as download all data to a PC or Mac using the Concept2 Utility software.